The FREE Ukraine Foundation jointly with the Ukrainian venture capital and private equity association (UVCA) launched the program of targeted assistance to people whose professional employment needs help right now.
These people’s lives, and the existence of their companies – which are deeply connected with the global economy – are at stake.
How you can help:
- By providing financial assistance: see transfer details below
- By providing human or networking resources for technical/business support of these companies
Please fill in this form: https://bit.ly/3qpNBIE
What you get:
- Program Friend and Donator Certificate
- UVCA Honorary Member status
You’re welcome to join us to participate personally in further program developments!
To apply for support, Ukrainian tech companies are invited to reach us as follows:
- Apply for the Program via link. Don’t forget to specify your contact details: https://bit.ly/3Iv1BqS
- Please explain why your company needs support, and provide business or other references.
- Feel free to suggest other companies that need help.
- We’ll carefully consider your application and provide an answer in a matter of days.
- Andriy Kolodyuk, Free Ukraine Foundation
- Dmytro Kuzmenko, СEO UVCA
- Rostyslav Chayka, founder&CEO Lviv startup club and Edunomica
- Vita Kravchuk, the Founders League
- Maxim Moneta, Founder Institute Ukraine
How to donate:
By bank transfer:
Bank: KBC Bank
Bank Address: Havenlaan 2 – 1080 Brussels – Belgium
Account Name: FREE UKRAINE FOUNDATION VZW
Address of Free Ukraine Foundation: Essenlaan 8 – 2940 Hoevenen
IBAN: BE75 7330 6477 8751
Reference: Support Ukrainian Startups
A few numbers of 2021 from Ukraine:
- There are about 5,000 active IT companies in the labor market. The most extensive IT services export market is the American one, with over $2 billion in 2020. In general, the export of IT services in 2021 reached a level of about $7 billion.
- In total, there are 285,000 IT specialists in Ukraine as of the end of 2021. In 2020, this number was more than 244,000 people. 25% of IT specialists are women, while women make up 32% of management in IT companies. The average age of employees is 27 for men and 25 for women.
- 87% of IT companies plan to review salaries annually and have already done that. Salary grows by 8.5% annually. The median salary in IT, depending on the specialization, is in the range of $2000-3000.
- In 2022-25, 80,000 IT specialists will receive a bachelor’s degree. In 2021, 16.9% of specialists came with a classical education, 40.6% with non-formal education.
- In 2021, the IT industry’s payment of taxes and fees exceeded UAH 23 billion.
- The number of women in Ukrainian IT has tripled in nine years.
⚡ UVCA is also offering our international partners (funds, accelerators, investors) to become Network members of UVCA.
This is another opportunity to support Ukrainian tech and startup community.
We are glad to see you among our ranks!