Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome, new client based in Tallinn, Estonia. We’re looking for a strong Full Stack (Ruby) Developer. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
You have solid knowledge and proven experience with Ruby including it’s Ruby on Rails framework, as well as you have unstoppable desire to master your skills in this stack.
You are a team player, regards the fact that your colleagues are in different locations. You can adapt easily and make a team decision. And you’re thinking that it’s time to wrap yourself around something different. That’s even better because we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Ruby Developer who needs new challenges.
Our client is a young but very promising FinTech company based in Tallinn. Their product is a win-win-win cloud-based Supplier Financing Solution that simplifies financial operations between big companies, their suppliers and banks. You will be a part of the small, but a strong technical team that values high technical competence, openness and flat team structure.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
- Develop new modules and fixing the existing;
- Implementing integrations with services on the backend;
- Code review;
- Projecting new components of the system;
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Ruby / RoR stack
- Good JS knowledge
- Knowledge of Docker
- Background processing Sidekiq
- Value of Automated checks on CI/CD
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!