Our client is a company that has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging, capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet withlower hardware costs than most existing solutions.
In addition to its breakthrough imaging platform, the company is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. They are reducing human error, improving turnaround time, and increasing accuracy.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the client’s development team.
- Perform functional, integration, acceptance and regression testing
- Design and execute manual tests for different products (mostly web)
- Understand different parts of the microscope
- Analyze, identify and track product issues
- Troubleshoot bugs
- Collaborate with R&D teams: software, hardware and engineering
- Keep detailed test documentation
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of manual QA experience
- Experience in testing web services and APIs
- Decent understanding of client-server architecture
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types
- Knowledge of Jira and Linux environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-learner and highly-motivated
- Team player who can also work independently on a dedicated team
- Comfortable using English in everyday communication
- Experience in “hands-on” lab work
- Medical projects under your belt
- You love borsch!