We work on cloud-delivered security service, block advanced attacks including malware, botnets, and phishing threats, while our predictive intelligence engine uses machine learning to automate protection against newly-discovered threats before they can reach our customers.
Today, we handle more than 80 billion daily Internet requests from 65 million+ users around the world. Our global network has proven reliability and adds no latency.
Working at Cloud Security team means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent, and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research, and unrivaled products and services.
We are looking for an engineer who will support and improve the existing pipeline, monitoring, alerting, SLO/SLI/SLA.
The candidate with the following skills and experience in
- Architecting/deploying/coding solutions on AWS or any other cloud platform
- Terraform (or similar solutions like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or SaltStack)
- CI/CD pipelines for cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- Cloud monitoring and logging technologies
- Source code control systems, branching and merging, automated unit testing frameworks, automated build tools, and automated deploy frameworks
- Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT WORK WITH
Such a stack of technologies
- DB Aurora
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Help our client to build software to protect data in all the world
- Work in a pretty collaborative environment
- Care about your initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Support your technical and personal growth – we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company