We are happy to invite a strong WordPress developer to join our experienced and creative team. It is a great opportunity to work on interesting internal and external projects. We cherish a proven technical background, but we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in the team.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Semantic HTML5, CSS with preprocessors
- Following coding standards and code style guides
- Strong knowledge in PHP
- Git flow best practices
- Knowledge of WordPress APIs
- Experience of working with Gutenberg, Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Post Type UI, Elementor, WPML etc.
- Understanding of databases, inc. working with MySQL
- Manage website deployment process
- Working with graphic editors (PhotoShop, Sketch etc.)
- Good knowledge of English
- Using command-line interfaces
- Knowledge of Laravel, VueJS, ReactJS
- Experience of working with different CMS systems
- eCommerce experience
- Web design skills, UI/UX
- You love borsch!