- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Experience in managing Web development teams;
- Experience in managing product requirements and working with product backlog;
- Practical experience in Agile/SCRUM;
- Understanding and practical experience in Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, Automated Testing.
- Management of development team experience;
- PHP and JS experience.
- Take an active part in development/management of product requirements in constant interaction with Product Owners in US;
- Manage product backlog, translate business requirements to epics and user stories;
- Manage Web-applications development projects in Scrum/Kanban environment;
- Take an active part in improvement of development processes using Agile development principles.
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours;
- Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative offices;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid and sick leave;
- Health Insurance;
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city;
- Convenient schedule.