QA Engineer is responsible for developing and executing test plans and test cases for all Live Nation products. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced ever-
changing environment and be able to adapt to constantly changing priorities. The candidate will be expected to work within cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality release of products.
- Demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance (2+ years)
- Intermediate English
- Testing tools / systems experience
- Understanding and knowledge of Web
- Experience in using SQL (MySQL/Oracle), Unix/Linux
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience using source control tools (e.g., GIT, Subversion).
- Thorough knowledge of software development, configuration management, release processes
- Proven ability to write concise, complete, well organized bug reports, test cases, and status reports.
- Document all stages of the QA process and work with QA — — Management to define & improve best testing practices.
- Perform test case reviews and provide feedback to junior team members in developing appropriate test cases and strategies
Experience testing API’s
Experience working with off-shore teams
- Work closely with project team to review requirements/design for testability and develop a test approach.
- Develop plans, scenarios and test scripts, execute test suites, analyze and report results
- Identify, track, and follow through on issues and defects
- Manage scope and priorities to complete testing efforts on time.
- Ability to develop and assemble a team for your idea. Join BIGUDI
- Formula 1 — dedicated program for employees who want to develop managerial skills
- Attendance of professional conferences both as participant and speaker
- Employee development and training programs (Soft Skills & Hard Skills Club)
- English language classes & Speaking Club
- Work out machines and other sports equipment in every office
- Event4you program — 50% of the leisure time costs of your team are paid by the company
- Musical instruments, board games, darts, table football & tennis, barbeque and recreation areas in each office
- Free corporate bicycles
- Great variety of drinks and snacks, ice cream, and fruit in the office kitchen area
Nice to have
- Medical insurance for all employees and corporate doctor at the office
- Сompany travel manager assistance in travel
- Pleasant surprises for newcomers and employees who passed the trial period
- Corporate discounts in cafes near the office
- Baby birth and wedding bonus
- On-site parking lot
- Lawyer consultations
- Comfortable working place