We are looking for an enthusiastic team of Java developers who will help customer to create successful payment platform.
• Research, lead, design, implement and maintain high quality software systems using Java technologies to meet internal/external client’s requirements
• Solid knowledge of Java2EE and Collections Framework knowledge;
• Experienced Linux user (you are not afraid of the Unix terminal)
• Able to learn new Java libraries;
• Spring Core, Spring MVC
• JPA, Hibernate
• SVN, Git;
• Solid experience with databases Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
• English excellent level (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
Experience in working within Agile teams (e.g. SCRUM);
Back ground in Fintech is recommended;
Excellent problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
• First 3 months — business trip to Netherlands;
• 5-day work-week in friendly and family work environment;
• Fixed competitive salary (depends on the level of a candidate`s professional skills);
• Professional and personal growth;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks.
About the project:
The project you’ll be working on is a next-gen E-commerce solution that will address the pain points of online businesses and customers alike: the demand for seamless consumer experience and streamlined sales process has never been higher.
You will be working with a close-knit team of skilled professionals, focusing on crucial areas like security, revolutionary authentication flows, and ecosystem architecture.