If working with big and important projects that has a great impact on a lot of people in their daily lives, as well as using latest technologies sound like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this is for you. Our client is one of the fastest growing travel technologies companies with offices both in Europe and North America. Over a decade, they have been building and implementing award-winning software solutions for the airline, train, and sea travel industries. It is a unique opportunity to join the team that values drive, intellectual honesty, personal integrity and commitment to excellence in getting the job done.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Automation is a big part of our client’s culture and this will be one of your main responsibilities, automation to include but not limited to continuous delivery-related tasks, alerting and escalation, automatic load balancing, container services
- Maintain and implement our client’s monitoring tool across the company, ensuring that got proper application monitoring and to support developers to write code that supports it.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and other ops related work within client’s different environments
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Software engineering background (Golang, Python)
- 2+ years working with Linux based operating systems
- Experience working with Microservices and container-based applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS)
- Experience using Gitlab
- Clear and effective communicator
- Proficient level of English
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform
- Experience implementing and configuring monitoring & logging tools (Prometheus, ELK, Graylog)
- Experience administering MySQL/Postgresql databases
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery (Jenkins) or equivalent
- Experience working with Grafana
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment
- You love borsch!