SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation.
Our customer is an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. The company provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. These are value-driven modules and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges, whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations. The main office of the company is in Austin, Texas.
Our Platform is a powerful, scalable infrastructure monitoring and management platform designed to simplify IT administration for on-premises, hybrid, and software as a service (SaaS) environments in a single pane of glass.
There’s no need to struggle with multiple incompatible point monitoring products, as the Platform consolidates the full suite of monitoring capabilities into one platform with cross-stack integrated functionality.
You will be working with Multi-vendor network monitoring that scales and expands with the needs of your network.
- A Software Engineer with a passion for building cutting-edge software solutions, having production experience with .NET, C#, SQL, and Angular (and ready to work mainly with front-end)
- A good troubleshooter and a strong problem solver
- Experienced with networking, or you having theoretical knowledge with a strong willingness to develop skills in this area
- Proficient with good source control concepts and tools
- Eager for constant learning and improvement
- Self-driven person, that helps the team meet sprint goals and overall project delivery milestones
- Team player with excellent communications skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality
- Demonstrating good spoken/written English, as it is used on a daily basis
We will value this еxperience: TypeScript, JS, patterns, OOP, OOD, SOLID, grps vs REST, DOM objects, Web requests, Web API, types of web-architecture
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Designing and implementation of products using 4.8 .NET framework and Angular 11
- Development of various aspects of the product (business logic, database, user interface)
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
- Estimation and scope decomposition
- Resolving complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
- Continuous identification of areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack
- Dynamic self-organized engineering scrum team, according to Agile principles
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Grow technically
- Advance product
- Build impactful team
- Add value to the business
If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them, we’d love to talk to you!
DIRECTION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
PERSONAL RECRUITER: OLENA PODA
LOCATION: DNIPRO, ZAPORIZHIA, ODESA, DNIPRO REMOTE, KHERSON, MYKOLAIV
TECHNICAL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE