– At least 2 years of experience in international conference/event management;
– Advanced level of English;
– Excellent time management and interpersonal skills;
– Degree in public relations, communications, or marketing is preferred;
– Excellent communication and organizational skills;
– Project management experience and marketing skills will be a plus.
Would Be a Plus
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, super interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management.
– Based on the in-depth understanding of our ICP, the event manager will search for various types of conferences, meet-ups, symposiums, where our target audience is present;
– Organize everything needed for the leadership to attend the conferences (from ticket purchase to the booth setup);
– Prepare a research on the event attendees and create a brief for the leadership on whom they should meet and whom they should talk to at the event;
– Work with the marketing and sales team to warm up prospects ahead of conference, so by the time leadership meets with them, they will know something about our brand;
– Negotiate with conferences’ organizers to get our leadership as speakers for the events that have supreme value for us;
– Successfully organize conferences/events hosted by HYS Enterprise in Europe that will attract attendees from our ICP.
We’re proud of our team and are always on the lookout for people who share our vision and values so we can deliver amazing results together.