You have to be self-motivated, team player with solid analytical skills and multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving.
• Strong skills using Git
• Strong skills in jQuery/Underscore/Backbone
• Strong verbal or written English (Upper Intermediate level)
• Experience with ReactJS is a great plus
• Experience in high-load projects is a plus
• Experience in large enterprise projects is a plus
• Experience with NodeJS will be a plus
• Work in well-organized professional team
• Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
• Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
• Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative offices
• 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Convenient schedule
• Health Insurance
• Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city with free underground parking slot
You will be working in the team actively developing new features for Glip platform using JS and combination of the well-established frameworks like Backbone/jQuery/Underscore/Express/Node.
• Participate in release and sprint planning in Agile environment
• Estimate the features and projects based on the prioritized roadmap
• Brainstorm and share your ideas on we can make the product better, implement new features faster
• Improve application architecture and code quality
• Work closely with other distributed teams and maintain the efficient collaboration.
Team works on one of the one world-class products making team communication smart and easy.
RingCentral Glip is a free team messaging app that increases the work productivity by empowering teams to communicate and collaborate in real-time. Glip reduces email clutter and improves information sharing offering team messaging, video and audio conferencing, sharing files, managing tasks and team’s calendar.