Do you want to know if Go is the right fit for your next project? Why and when you should migrate your project to Golang?
When it comes to developing software solutions, we need something that is expressive, concise, clean, and efficient. This, in a nutshell, is what Go is. If you want to know more about this open-source programing language and what features it has, join our webinar.
Attendance is free but requires registration.
Registration link here.
In this webinar, our speakers will walk you through the different projects and cases using Go and highlight:
- Why Golang? Language overview
- What features make it stand out from the pack for performance?
- Object-oriented programming in Go: a winning combination
- How, when & why use Golang software dev for your business?
- Golang best practices
The webinar will be covered by:
- Antonii Sirotsinskyi, Golang Software Engineer at Agiliway,
- Victoriia Yaremchuk, Delivery Director at Agiliway.
Switching over to Golang may be decisive in shaping your software strategy and delivery for the near future. Join our hands-on webinar to know more.
Looking forward to seeing you soon. Don’t forget to register!