We are looking for an enthusiastic Android Developer to work with a team of talented people in an international Agile development environment.
- Experience in Android development 2+ years;
- Solid experience in Kotlin – using the whole power of language, not just converting Java to Kotlin;
- Android SDK, Jetpack;
- Databases (Room/SQLite, Realm);
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles; design patterns knowledge;
- MVP/MVVM/MVI – ability to choose which architecture pattern works the best for a given case;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience in working within Agile teams (e.g. SCRUM);
- Planning skills;
- Detail orientation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
The aim of the project is to create app that allows verifying identities in a smart and simple way using new mobile identity verification technology in the process of security registration in organization.
The developed MVP allows integrate facial recognition and transactions storing. Also, it provides additional levels of protection and ensures continuous integration/delivering process. To make it more easier to use universal web endpoint for companies registration was developed.