Our client is one of Germany’s leading E-commerce players within personalized print products through their consumer brands, focused on fast deliveries, great user experience and a wide variety of products.
As a part of the team you will get a unique opportunity to improve the service offering. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side while working from our cozy Beetroot office. We expect you to find great solutions for these challenging tasks!
- Develop a B2C web-to-print editor where consumers can upload their photo albums to create photo books, calendars, posters, and other customized photo products. The editor is to be integrated with an existing Magento e-commerce system.
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience with Node.JS
- Basic web development (HTML, CSS)
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Making yourself understood, and communicating both your point and your reasoning. Swedes like what they call the “red thread” – or logical progression of thoughts. Extra points if you can do it succinctly.
- Experience with Google Cloud, GraphQL, NoSQL.