- 3+ year of automation testing or programming background;
- 3+ year of QA experience;
- Knowledge of Java SE, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, XPath, HTML, Maven/Gradle;
- Understanding of software development processes;
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and processes;
- Hands-on experience with virtual environments (Parallels, VirtualBox, VMWare);
- Understanding of CI process (Jenkins);
- Bash scripting, SSH.
Nice to have:
- *nix-based OS knowledge;
- SQL knowledge.
- Support automation technology;
- Deploy and support test environment;
- Create automation tests;
- Make product better with all available means.
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Health Insurance;
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city with free underground parking slot.