- 1+ year of automation testing or programming background;
- 1+ year of QA experience;
- Knowledge of Java SE, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, XPath, HTML, Maven/Gradle;
- Understanding of software development processes;
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience with non-Java languages;
- *nix based OS knowledge;
- SQL knowledge.
- Support automation technology;
- Deploy and support test environment;
- Create automation tests;
- Make product better with all available means.
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city with free underground parking slot