Our client is a company that has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging, capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet withlower hardware costs than most existing solutions.
In addition to its breakthrough imaging platform, the company is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. They are reducing human error, improving turnaround time, and increasing accuracy.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the client’s development team.
- Develop new features using React / Redux / Node.js / PostgresQL
- Take ownership of features, systems, and processes
- Work closely with the product and research team to define and create new features
- Design, build and document APIs using OpenAPI 3
- Develop customized features on top of Openseadragon
- Design, code and manage large scale, highly available services over Heroku / AWS
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years’ development experience as a fullstack developer
- Great knowledge in React.js, Redux.js, Node.js
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Heroku, Git and relational databases
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to details, Independent, comfortable taking on challenges and highly motivated
- A team player, hungry for change and improvement
- Excellent English
- BSc in computer science from a credible university
- Experience in continuous integration / deployment methodologies
- Experience with zoomable image / Interactive map library
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high-performance complex distributed systems
- Experience with medical projects
- You love borsch!