Our Team is growing and we’re in need of new UX Visual designer with possible relocation to California, USA.
Do the below positions look like a fit for you? Send us your CV, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Follow design guidelines, best practices and standards
3-5 years as a UX designer for a software company
3-5 years experience designing wireframes, prototypes, or websites using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Framer, etc
Good English level will be a big plus
Clear working knowledge of how what you design will be realized in code
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
- Business trips to foreign representative offices with relocation opportunity
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid and sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city
- Convenient schedule