Our client is a game development company that builds influencing content and is re-shaping the iGaming industry. Their focus is to bring Arcade Skill-based gaming to the gambling industry. They are currently looking for a Front-end Developer to join their team. To be a successful candidate, you should be passionate about video games and driven to excel in your work.
The primary focus will be to develop client-side mechanics and implement provided artworks. In addition, you will assist artists & server programmers in accurately delivering assets and integrations of server systems. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years, hands-on Front-end/Client Developer experience
- Comfortable with source controls systems, Git or CVS, as well as ticketing systems like Atlassian Jira
- Expert in the optimal implementation of artworks
- Skilled in particle systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Nice level of English
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch