HYS Enterprise is looking for an English copywriter for its Epicflow startup which develops groundbreaking PM software. You’ll be a part of the marketing team, whose goal is to build the Epicflow brand through digital campaigns and generate demand worldwide. If you’d like to boost your professional skills, learning new things every day and create really great content, please continue reading to know more about this position.
- Master’s degree in English language.
- 1+ years of experience in writing for a B2B product or service.
- Analytical skills, good online research skills.
- Interest in tech trends and project management.
Will be a plus
- Experience in journalism/marketing.
- Experience of living in the USA, the UK or other English-speaking country.
You’ll write content for our blog, case studies, white papers, social media posts, etc. Here are some specifics to show you why being our Content King (Queen is also very welcome) is different from the workday, crank-out-content boredom of other content marketing positions:
- It’s your opportunity to show up in media under your name and build your portfolio with awesome copies.
- You’ll play an integral role in our PR strategy.
- You’ll still be the key writer on the team, but you’ll be so much more than that: customer interviewer, journalist contactor, and PM researcher, to name a few.
- You’re a voracious reader.
- You tell and retell stories that inspire your audience.
- You’re an Idea Initiator, not just an order-follower.
- You have a sharp eye to grammatical errors.
- Interest in understanding how things work.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working schedule. We consider remote specialists as well.
- Opportunity to raise the bar in English skills in cooperation with a native editor.
- Opportunity to realize your own ideas.
- You can be a part of creating a new innovative product.
- Friendly multi-cultural team. No bureaucracy.
- New comfortable office in Odessa center with snacks and drinks.
- Free lunches every day.
More about Epicflow