We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Engineer who will be working with a team of talented people in an international Agile development environment.
- 2+ years of work experience as a QA Engineer;
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of testing, test process, and testing techniques;
- Experience in test analysis and test design;
- Understanding of client/server architecture and web technologies;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools;
- Experience with browser dev-tools;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken).
Would Be a Plus
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL (MySQL);
- Experience in testing API (REST API);
- Experience in mobile testing ( iOS, Android);
- Experience or basic understanding of installation testing;
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk-based Testing;
- Experience in testing complex systems;
- Practice in test automation (preferably C#);
- Experience in working within agile teams (e.g. SCRUM);
- Good time management skills;
- Decision-making ability.
— You have a great chance to do a job you like in a cozy office with the sea view in the heart of sunny Odessa;
— You will become a part of our big HYS family;
— There is no need to waste your energy on cooking or searching for catering because we have free tasty lunches, yummy snacks and fruits;
— You will have all-round growth which is unavoidable in a team of experienced specialists in large-scale projects;
— We know how to work hard, but we also know how to enjoy life, that’s why we have a lot of fun corporate parties and team buildings.