We are looking for an enthusiastic Automation QA Engineer who will be working with a team of talented people in an international Agile development environment.
- Good knowledge of testing theory;
- Understanding of requirements analysis and test cases development;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps;
- Good knowledge of web-testing;
- Good knowledge of regression testing;
- Good knowledge of Chrome dev-tools;
- Programming language basics Java;
- Understanding of Postman tool;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would Be a Plus
- User-level knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of Selenium;
- Knowledge of testNG;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Time management experience;
- Responsibility for decisions made.
— You have a great chance to do a job you like in a cozy office with the sea view in the heart of sunny Odessa;
— You will become a part of our big HYS family;
— There is no need to waste your energy on cooking or searching for catering because we have free tasty lunches, yummy snacks and fruits;
— You will have all-round growth which is unavoidable in a team of experienced specialists in large-scale projects;
— We know how to work hard, but we also know how to enjoy life, that’s why we have a lot of fun corporate parties and team buildings.