We’re looking for a Project Manager to join one of our amazing teams. You’ll be responsible for working with predominantly United States-based clients, managing developers on your team to deliver exceptional proposals, products, and services.
So you’re already a master of tasks distribution, communication, and cooperation. Great! But you’re thinking it’s time to wrap yourself around something different. Even better! Because we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager.
Our client is a creative agency building legendary brand experiences for D2C and B2B businesses, with a specific emphasis on e-commerce. They have attracted a group of world-class creatives and marketers and are proud to call themselves the fastest-growing agency in Los Angeles.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with predominantly United States-based clients, managing developers on your team to deliver exceptional proposals, products, and services. An essential part of the job will be forming a close, integrated process with our client’s design team to ensure fluidity of asset transfers, communication, and general quality control of the end product. Excellent communication, attention to detail, willingness to learn and grow, and organizational skills are paramount to the success of our team. Speaking fluent English and working on Eastern Standard Time (8 AM to 4 PM New York Time) are mandatory.
- Maintain contact with the client after the initial sale.
- Build and support strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Be responsive to the client’s requests and needs.
- Collect project specifications, clarify scope, and deliver quotes.
- Participate in communication (between developers, design team, and Los Angeles-based client) during the production stage. Managing expectations and being transparent about pricing and timelines is of particular importance here. Under-promising and over-delivering are always better.
- Work with LA-based team to ensure proper handoff of designs, obtain feedback during the QA phase, and ensure adherence to design integrity during product rollout.
- Evaluate projects and maintain relationships with the client.
- Estimate project duration with the Team Lead, developer, or design team.
- Prepare contracts and invoices while maintaining responsibility for project assets, details, documentation, etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company’s solutions according to the customer’s needs and objectives.
- Roll out product timelines, quality assurance phases, adhere to product timelines and request timely feedback from clients.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in B2B Sales, Account Management, Operations, or Product Management
- Experience working with international companies in a service-oriented environment
- Decent knowledge of the IT market and its tendencies
- Advanced computer user
- Well organized, proactive, and self-driven
- Service-oriented and communicative
- Quick learner
- Able to work in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (upper-intermediate or higher)
- Ability to work Eastern Standard Time hours (8 AM to 4PM New York Time)
- You can name five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch