Our client is working on developing ML-driven software tools for assisting scientists throughout their challenging work endeavors. The ultimate goal is to build a fully-fledged science assistant machine that can read and understand scientific articles. The team is building software that can read and understand text, build knowledge graphs and causal relations between documents, do inference on top to connect the dots, and give suggestions for future innovation.
You will be responsible for the design, modification, and implementation of the frontend part of the system. The work will consist of designing particular software segments, planning the designed work and its implementation. The person should support the existing software applications by fixing bugs. Participate in the testing process by cooperating with the QAs on setting up environments for testing and preparing releases. The work will be conducted under immediate supervision.
- Research, and implement visual parts of the systems.
- Work together with QA to make sure that the developed system is working according to specifications.
- Monitor and maintain different environments.
- Work in an agile process in a distributed team with limited connectivity.
- Develop own skills and take responsibility for own personal development in the field.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Experience with Angular framework
- Solid knowledge of HTML / CSS / SASS / BEM methodology
- Understanding of RESTful API design principles
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Proficient analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Experience in coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Tailwind CSS or other utility-first CSS frameworks
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with application servers, web services, and rest services
- Experience with setting up web servers such as Apache or Nginx
- You love borsch!