- Experience in staffing IT vacancies;
- Deep understanding of full lifecycle recruiting in the IT industry;
- Result-oriented and responsible attitude towards work;
- Mindset: tactful, mature, flexible, and able to successfully respond to multiple work pressures;
- Team player person who values accountability, honesty, and has a strong sense of urgency;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English – would be a plus.
- Fixed compensation + Bonuses for every hired candidate;
- Monday-Friday, 9-18/10-19 working schedule;
- Work from office/remote/mix;
- No time trackers and other manifestations of bureaucracy;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid days off and sick days;
- Corporate English courses;
- Ability to use Pluralsight with corporate account;
- Regular reviews of compensation;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try something new and interesting;
- Communication with experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge;
- Participation in internal and external events, the opportunity to build or promote your own brand;
- Free lunch and various snacks;
- Gifts for birthdays and professional holidays;
- We know how to work hard, but we also know how to enjoy life, that’s why we have a lot of fun corporate parties and team buildings.
- Full life cycle recruitment of technical positions;
- Write complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- Actively source candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools, and generate pipelines for each position;
- Implement and ensure that the applicant tracking system is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance;
- Implement and optimize the recruitment process;
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates;
- Participate in HR branding efforts to position HYS Enterprise as the employer of choice.
You have a great chance to do your favorite thing in a cozy office with the sea view in the heart of sunny Odesa
There is no need to waste your energy on cooking or searching for catering, because we have free tasty lunches, yummy snacks and fruits
You will have all-round growth which is unavoidable in a team of cool specialists in large-scale projects
We know how to work hard, but also we know how to enjoy life, that’s why we have a lot of fun corporate parties and team buildings
We take care of our guys, which is why every team member has medical insurance that also covers COVID-19 cases.