SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software development and consultancy services. With offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe, we treat our client’s business as if it were our own and are passionate about delivering efficient, innovative, world-class solutions.
Working with an American medical technology company (in Fortune list of top 500 companies of the world). It employs nearly 50,000 people in more than 50 countries throughout the world and keeps scaling cooperation with SoftServe.
This is a mainly desktop project with a small scope on the web application. The main project goal is automating the process of formularies’ management from the side of their amount and location. Then it is about providing integration with different types of automated storage areas (different types of carousels, etc). Finally, it’s managing items’ transactions, orders, and invoices with external system integration.
The professional demonstrating the following experience in
- Working with the project on the following stack: С#, .Net Framework 4.8, WPF, ASP.Net MVC 5, Nancy,Akka.Net, Dapper, MS SQL, Protobuf, IdentityServer3
- CI/CD design and implementation from scratch
- Development and ATQC teams collaboration
- Jenkins, Terraform, Groovy, Chocolatey
- SQL Server, Windows Server, Git
- TFS Tracking system
- Background of Scrum/Agile environments
- Healthcare domain experience (will be a plus point)
- Communication, negotiation, and presentation
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Designing and implementing Azure infrastructure
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Responsibility for Architecture modernization
- Monitoring and logging
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Project stakeholders to clarify project scope, goals, deliverables
- Defining and validating acceptance criteria
- Forecasting side effects and business risk before implementation is done
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Grow technically
- Work in a pretty collaborative environment
- Build an impactful team
- Help our client to build software to protect data in all the world
If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and sharing the same passion for engineering, then we’d love to talk to you.