Our client is a well-established SaaS company based in Zurich that supports restaurants and cafés in their management, marketing and internal processes within the restaurant. The scope of their work is rather wide: they deal with various processes from the reservation system for guests to building the on-line presence of a café. Your role is to take part in the maintenance of the existing products and the development of new features and products.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Build new features and maintain existing functionality (PHP)
- Help improve code quality and development process best practices (testing, CI/CD, patterns, separation of concerns, …)
- Refactor and build our next generation applications in an agile environment
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Backend Engineering in a major programming language (PHP, Java, …)
- Willingness to work with PHP (Symfony, Codeigniter)
- Passion for agile techniques (CI/CD, automated testing, AWS or similar)
- Commitment to code quality and teamwork (pair programming, code reviews, design discussions)
- Your written and oral English is good
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with REST APIs, SSE, message brokers and docker
- Knowledge of the German language