We’re thrilled to once more look to expand our team with awesome people. This time, we’re looking for an ambitious Full Stack developer to join the family and work with our new client based out of Stockholm, Sweden.
If changing the educational process sounds like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this may be for you. Our client is a company that works in the education field and is based in Stockholm. They aim to help teachers pay more attention to students by removing administrative routines from the teaching process. As a Full-stack Developer, you will get an opportunity to work on a cloud platform for schools.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Deliver new functions and products to the platform.
- Integrate with external systems, like invoicing, LMS etc.
- Possibly DevOps operations (update Python 2 -> 3, implement caching etc.)
- Upgrade the mobile app and a part connected to students’ health.
- After becoming accustomed to the platform, update existing functions and fix bugs
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience with Python
- Experience with React
- Good Django knowledge
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Postgres / SQL
- Experience with Celery & RabbitMQ
- Experience with Server-architecture
- Experience with AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, ECS, SNS, Fargate, m.m.)
- Experience with TDD
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Django rest framework
- CSS / LESS
- Backbone & Underscore
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch)