We’re looking for a Python developer to join our dynamic, Stockholm-based client.
Our client is a start-up who specializes in measuring equality in media. They aim to build an automated tool for detecting norms and stereotypes in popular culture. Their desire is to enable audiences to choose movies or books based on their values, and create awareness around how people who don’t fit the norm – such as women, people of color and homosexuals – are actually portrayed in our culture.
As a Python Developer, you will help develop and improve the client’s product. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
- To participate in migrating GCP to another cloud provider
- Work with testing and ensure stability in analysis processes, fixing potential bugs and improving performance
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Strong knowledge of .bash
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of how GCP works
- API – development and maintenance
- Knowledge of Continuous integration / Continuous development and implementation
- Experience creating IT infrastructures
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Performance, stability, and scalability
- IT security practices and set up
- Automated testing
- Database migration
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.