You will have an opportunity to work on projects, as well as become one of the key team members in the mobile app development department.
While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Solid experience with mobile app development and being a team player, readiness to assist your colleagues with different tasks and questions will make you a top candidate.
- Develop applications of different complexity
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
- Communicate with PM and the customer
- Mentoring junior devs, code reviewing
- Participating in sales activities
- Providing estimates for tasks and whole projects
- Work with task tracking systems
- Possibly participating in hiring other devs, interviewing
- Setting up and maintaining GitLab CI/CD pipelines
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience with Android development
- Decent proficiency in the English language (both spoken and written)
- A decent understanding of OOP
- Deep Java SE knowledge up to Java 8 (OO model, memory model, exceptions, generics, concurrency)
- Experience with Kotlin
- Deep experience with Android SDK (Activities, Background \ Foreground Services, IntentServices, Handler\Looper, Fragments, Views, BroadcastReceivers, Notifications, Intents, and intent flags)
- Experience with mainstream third-party libraries
- At least Intermediate English level and strong communication skills
- You love borsch!
And you have at least ⅓ of these:
- Experience with adjacent paradigms, precisely Reactive Programming, and Functional Programming
- Experience with unit tests, understanding the metrics of good unit-tests, understanding of TDD
- Experience with JetPack libraries
- Experience with any of these: audio/video processing, camera APIs, Bluetooth / wifi APIs
- Experience with non-trivial UI & animations
- Experience with proper configuration change recovery
- Experience with Gradle configuration management & clean scripting
- Experience with Git beyond basics and GitFlow
- Experience with SQLite, knowledge of SQL flavor specifics and data types
- CI/CD pipelines management
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with C++ / JNI
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch