Our client is a product company. You will get an incredible opportunity to work with unique Swedish innovation for those who want their staff to enjoy, develop and contribute to the organization development and be part of a global team that created a cloud-based platform for measurement of the level of satisfaction of the staff.
Our client builds their software on Microsoft platform and works with the latest cloud techniques. Code Reviews, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery are essential parts of their everyday work. Together with Machine Learning and UX/UI to enable the demands of the future and create a product that is world class material.
Your main task will be to develop the back-end part of new features of the system.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team in Odesa and a Lead developer on the client side.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Building system architecture
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in .NET/C#
- Experience with MSSQL
- Experience with TDD (working with Unit tests and testable code using IoC frameworks)
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Microservices architecture
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch