You will have an opportunity to work on interesting internal and external projects, as well as become one of the key team members in our development team.
While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work on a team.
Experience in different web technologies, along with the ability to choose the right tool, programming language or library required for the job is expected. Knowing how to find the “correct” solution, but also pulling together a quick-n-dirty version when required, will make you a top candidate.
- Develop web applications of different scale and complexity
- Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
- Assist with software architecture and tech design
- Participate in the code review process
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of algorithms, analysis, computer organization, data structures
- Proven experience in backend development with Node.js and Typescript
- 1+ years of experience with NestJS framework
- Capable of managing CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Awareness with Amazon Web Services (RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Lambda)
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies
- MySQL/PostgreSQL — indexing, performance optimization, is a must
- Good communication skills
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude
- At least Intermediate level of English, both written and spoken
- You love borsch!
- Worker threads management
- Experience in low level languages(C, Rust, etc.)
- Familiarity with Serverless framework
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch