SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company with a mission to be a valuable partner for its enterprise clients. We implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect!
Working as a part of Development department focused on leverage value of our cooperation with biggest worldwide companies working within Energy domain and help them with digital transformations. We are searching for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our fast-growing R&D team.
Our client is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, this company is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth.
Our client leverages this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. They apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information.
- A professional with 5+ years of UI development experience in engineering
- Confident in development of, and/or integration with web services and RESTful APIs
- Skilled with source control tools, unit test development, and performing code reviews
This expertise will help you stand out
- Strong understanding of APIs, databases, and at least one server-side language (Python, Java, Go)
- Hands-on experience working with visualization libraries such as D3.js, plotly.js, and/or web.gl
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Selenium, or Cypress
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes and cloud-based deployments
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- UX designers and Technical Product Managers to understand requirements and build frontend web application components
- Building web applications are written in a variety of technologies (React, Angular, ES5, ES6), including building reusable UI components in a modularized manner
- Creating or leveraging novel ways to visualize and plot large-sized 2D and 3D data sets
- Implementation or integration of authentication and authorization features into the web application
- Implementation security-conscious mid-tier APIs to service the web applications
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple tiers of software systems that interface with cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Have exposure to many different technologies and business verticals creating huge room for learning and professional growth
- Get many learning opportunities and become valued cloud-certified professionals
- Give you access to innovative tools and technologies and the ability to try them out on different projects and initiatives
- Share our expertise and build our community’s strength through educational programs
DIRECTION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
PERSONAL RECRUITER: TUZ VIKTORIIA
LOCATION: DNIPRO, ZAPORIZHIA, ODESA, DNIPRO REMOTE, KHERSON, MYKOLAIV
TECHNICAL LEVEL: SENIOR