If you are a Senior Angular Developer with an ambition to become a team leader and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty working with different technologies, APIs, then we have something to discuss.
We’re thrilled to once more look to expand our team with awesome people. This time, we’re looking for an ambitious Senior Angular Developer to join the family and work with a client based out of Israel. Our client is an innovative fintech start-up. Their financial intelligence suite was built by experts who understand finance, for small business owners (who struggle with finance). Businesses can collaborate and visualize their financial data in a simple way. Integrating with banks, payment providers, lending companies we can give their clients the ability to pay vendors directly both local and international.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Developing different parts of a complex financial platform
- Taking charge of the whole Front-end part of the product
- Helping to grow the team
- In the long run migrating parts of the platform from ASPx to Angular
What we’re looking for
- 5-6 years of experience in front-end development
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular (2+)
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment
- Good level of English
- Experience leading/managing a team
- AWS understanding
- Previous experience managing an entire front-end part of a project
- Node.js knowledge
- You love borsch!