Our client (Sendify) is a fast-growing logistics startup from Sweden with a vision to simplify booking of logistics services for businesses and consumers. They are working on the development of a platform, that provides a comparison of customized transport options, possibility to book the option that best suits your needs, keeps track of your shipments and handles invoices. All in one place.
As a member of our client’s dev team, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both partners and users. The team is responsible for platform backend systems including microservices and infrastructure. No day is the same at a rapidly growing startup and you, therefore, have a big opportunity to be innovative and have an impact on the systems you work on.
- Working as a Backend Developer writing web-services in Python or Go using MySQL, NoSQL, and MongoDB as storage.
- Designing and implementing new systems and integrations.
- Working in a fully containerised environment
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years experience in application development.
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership over code and whole services.
- Knowledge of software design principles and patterns.
- Good level of English
- Experience with Docker
- Interest in infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with any of below architectures: event-driven; asynchronous; microservices; distributed
- You love borsch!