Our client is one of Germany’s leading E-commerce players within personalized print products through their consumer brands, focused on fast deliveries, great user experience and a wide variety of products.
As a PHP developer you will get a unique opportunity to improve the service offering.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side. We expect you to find great solutions for tasks.
- Work daily with the custom made backend written on PHP/Perl
- Write clean structured and well documented code
- Debug and fix issues with customer orders and sub-contractors
- Integrate data with internal ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT/SVN
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP, Perl, MySQL
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to details
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- A portfolio with links to sites that you have developed previously
- Being highly organized
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.