Our team is growing and we’re in need of new Web designer. Do the below positions look like a fit for you? Send us your CV. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Follow design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a web designer, Portfolio is a key! Need to show us a few live sites based on your creative
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and other visual design from the Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Experience working with wire-framing tools such as InVision and Axure will be a plus!
- Must have good oral and written English
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in team/collaborative environments
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
- Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative offices
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid and sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city
- Convenient schedule.