SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company with a mission to be a valuable partner for its enterprise clients from different domains like healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more. We implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect!
Our Customer is one of the ‘Big Four’ accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
The project we are talking about consists of two phases: phase #1 — Discovery and Preparation phase (2 months), phase #2 — Migration phase (up to one year).
Project goals for phase #1: to automate discovery before the migration. Project goals for phase #2: to migrate from Server 2012 to Server 2019, to automate post-migration checks. Team composition: 2 people from SoftServe (1 Tech Lead and 1 Engineer).
A candidate with the following expertise
- At least 2-year SysOps experience
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2012
- Strong MS Server troubleshooting skills
- MS Server platform administration, migration, and upgrading skills
- English Level: Intermediate Strong and higher
- Firm understanding of Windows security including file system permissions, file sharing, event logging, performance monitoring, and disk administration
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Network Infrastructure, Forest and Domain Infrastructure.
- Implementing Group Policy, Managing and Monitoring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol DHCP managing and monitoring Domain Name System DNS
- Creating SSL certificates to establish secure remote desktop connections.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
Such tasks and technologies
- Windows Server 2012R2 Windows Server 2019
- IIS, MS SQL
- Win Servers upgrade and migration
- Deploying, configuring, Apache Tomcat, SQL/Oracle
- Following client specific migration workflow as well as implementing automation (where applicable)
- Creating documentation for Server Builds, Application Installations, Mapping the drives and Issues, which occur during software upgrades
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work with an enterprise software company and international team
- Participate in international events
- Access the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute and Software best-practices from the Customer side
DIRECTION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
PERSONAL RECRUITER: VERONIKA KLYMENKOVA
LOCATION: DNIPRO, ZAPORIZHIA, ODESA, KHERSON, MYKOLAIV
TECHNICAL LEVEL: JUNIOR