• .Net, C#, Visual Studio/Rider, SQL, SQL Server;
• Familiarity with С# or other programming languages and automation tools;
• Understanding automated testing APIs using tools: SoapUI, Postman, or using C# code;
• Basic knowledge of OOP;
• Basic experience with databases;
• Basic knowledge of manual and automated testing (types of tests, methodologies of organizing testing processes);
• Understanding Web API products (REST/microservice-based);
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes;
• Intermediate English.
Would Be a Plus
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks;
• Knowledge of load and performance testing.
Project is connected with detect, prevent, and investigate money laundering, fraud, and compliance violations with a holistic view of risk across your organization. Current project provides rigorous recording and monitoring of regulated users communication activities, which is key to a firm ability to meet the stringent regulatory demands and achieve an operating environment that protects customers and the firm reputation
• Design and develop automation tests;
• Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process;
• Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports);
• Review and analyze tests execution results;
• Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage);
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools.