SoftServe isn’t just about technology – it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, make the difference, have fun, and love their work.
We’ve been developing the software for sysadmins that provides remote support for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows Machines. The product is a collection of desktop applications and mobile software for iOS and Android platforms. The remote support module lets you manage servers, notebooks, and laptops remotely so you can quickly support end-users. It includes a desktop remote control and the ability to complete Windows Administration tasks remotely right from the remote support Console.
It is the best value in remote control software and has been used for more than 10 years by thousands of IT admins to seamlessly connect to remote servers, desktops, and notebooks.
- Strong С++ software engineer with 2+ years of experience
- Having knowledge in virtualization tools: Oracle VirtualBox, MS HyperV
- Experienced in troubleshooting tools: Nmap, burp suite, Wireshark, MS Remote debugging, Sysinternals
- Knowledgeable of frameworks and tools: IDE: Visual Studio 2008 — 2013, SVC: Git
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- C++, multithreading, OOP, OOD, design templates
- Troubleshooting technics: remote debugging, memory dump analysis, prototyping
- A great world-known customer
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities
- Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team