SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company with a mission to be a valuable partner for their enterprise clients from different domains.
We are a strong team of experts who work as a partner and advisor for our US-based client, a technically advanced retail company, headquartered in NY. They deliver prepared food ingredients and recipes to cook delicious and healthy meals at home. All ingredients are pre-measured and admirably proportioned.
Furthermore, we are using a very modern technology stack, practices, and tools, and are open to using even more advanced new tools/technologies. Our Client is intended to stay with the team for years, if possible, and to grow with it together.
We want to hire a strong software engineer first to get familiar with the existing code base and to have expertise in it to ramp up other software engineers who will join later and lead them. The idea is to build a Senior-level team, so it will be a good place to work and learn.
- A mature and skilled Senior Android Engineer with at least 4-year experience with Android development and 1+ year expertise with Kotlin
- Hands-on with writing unit, integration, and UI tests
- Able to write maintainable, clean, and efficient code
- Familiar with design (architectural) patterns
- Having a strong understanding of Agile Software Development principles
- Demonstrating Intermediate strong English level or higher
We will consider the following skills as a benefit
- Collaboration with client’s engineering teams
- Experience of best practices of the code review process
- Performance profiling techniques
- Writing documentation
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Java/Kotlin, GraphQL, RestAPI, Retrofit, Dagger, Realm, Apollo, Firebase, Analytics services
- Possibility of team’s development, maintenance, design patterns, and cultural values
- Design, implementation, testing, and shipping features that can scale to hundreds of thousands of users
- Building features with a major focus on performance and scalability
- Writing unit and functional automation test to validate code quality
- Possibility of having business trips to NY
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work on consumer-facing user experience applications for our Client
- Get a competitive salary
- Work with a wide range of experts
- Participate in international projects activities
- Build strong teams and relations with world-class clients
DIRECTION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
PERSONAL RECRUITER: PODA OLENA
LOCATION: DNIPRO, ZAPORIZHIA, ODESA, DNIPRO REMOTE, KHERSON, MYKOLAIV
TECHNICAL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE