PERSONAL RECRUITER:KATERYNA CHEKMAREVA
LOCATION:DNIPRO; ZAPORIZHIA; ODESA; KHERSON; MYKOLAIV
SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software development and consultancy services.
Our customer is an American company, headquartered in Austin, Texas developing software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. The company provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. These are value-driven modules and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges – whether they are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations.
About the project
The platform is a powerful, scalable infrastructure monitoring and management platform designed to simplify IT administration for on-premises, hybrid, and software as a service (SaaS) environments in a single pane of glass.
There’s no need to struggle with multiple incompatible point monitoring products, as the platform consolidates the full suite of monitoring capabilities into one platform with cross-stack integrated functionality.
Experienced Automation Engineer who has strong technical skills and experience in software testing. The position requires a self-motivated individual with a strong sense for detail, focused and the ability to work well within a team.
A holder of such required experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent expertise
- Testing commercial software, writing test documentation
- Writing automated tests in C#
- Excellent analytical abilities and a passion for details, to be able to understand complex systems
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
- Intermediate or higher level of English for daily usage
- Networking knowledge and practice (SNMP, TCP/IP)
- Gherkin syntax
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- The main technology stack used on the project: C#, ASP .NET, MS SQL, Angular 8, TypeScript, Web API, HTML, WCFASP .NET
- Maintaining and implementing automated tests
- Testing the product based on test documentation
- Testing on multiple platforms and databases
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time with high quality
- Participating in preparation of test documentation (write test cases)
- Performing functional, regression, scalability, stress, and performance testing
- Assisting customer support in analyzing customer issues and providing extensive detail for the development team
- Dynamic Scrum team within a big project team
- Strong mentors and technical experts in the team, who could help to boost your skills
- Dedicated team approach
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Enjoy the project in a friendly team
- Communicate with the client about the technical approach
- Get flexible working hours and schedule
- Be able to grow professionally and develop your career