SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company with a mission to be a valuable partner for its enterprise clients from different domains like healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more. We implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect!
Our client is the global virtual healthcare leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth (telemedicine), expert medical, and licensed platform services. The client’s product serves the world’s leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence.
In frames of extending collaboration, we are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails Software Engineer who enjoys solving complex challenges in sophisticated software systems.
The candidate with the following skills and experience
- At least 2 years with Ruby on Rails, Git, and SQL
- Competent writing software with MVC frameworks. Ruby on Rails preferred
- Basic Linux/Unix CLI and using Git and GitHub for source code control
- Debugging problems related to HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, SSL, S3, etc.
- Investigating performance and memory issues
- Reducing complex requirements and user interaction flows into long-term API designs
- A good understanding of architectural messaging patterns and pitfalls using Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc.
- An effective written and verbal communicator
- Intermediate and higher English level
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency and willingness to write software using Ruby, Elixir, Java, and Python
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
Such tasks and technologies
- Ruby and Rails, 2.3.6 and 2.7.0
- Git and SQL
- Designing, implementing test and shipping features that can scale to millions of users
- Building features with a major focus on performance, scalability, and future expansion
- Building APIs and web applications that handle complex data models efficiently
- Evaluation of new system integration points to define the data elements and format that is required by each system and/or data source
- Ensuring security and compliance of APIs and assisting with discovery efforts
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be an integral part of system stability
- Work with an enterprise software company and international team
- Participate in international events
- Access the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute and Software best-practices from the Customer side
DIRECTION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
PERSONAL RECRUITER: VERONIKA KLYMENKOVA
LOCATION: DNIPRO, ZAPORIZHIA, ODESA, KHERSON, MYKOLAIV
TECHNICAL LEVEL: SENIOR