DIRECTION: SOFTWARE TESTING
PERSONAL RECRUITER: SVITLANA SEMYVOLOS
LOCATION: DNIPRO; ZAPORIZHIA; ODESA
TECHNICAL LEVEL: SENIOR
SoftServe is a 10000+ team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT and at the moment we are growing so you can join one of several dozen projects we are developing right now. Our products protect computers against advanced forms of malware. Some malware is straightforward to identify, but antivirus has done that forever.
We are looking for an experienced TA Engineer (Java) to join the Client’s Test Automation team on testing the Web interface of the client’s hardware Audio-over-IP (AoIP) product. Our Client is the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems for the office, campus, and home, reinventing the way people live and work. Client’s solutions monitor, manage, and control audio, video, and lighting, shades, and climate. Client’s streamlines technology is created to improve the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, hotel rooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
The client’s product is a next-generation AoIP amplifier that puts multiroom audio distribution on the network. Streaming services are built-in with media player access available for each stereo amplified zone.
- Experienced in automation using Java/TestNG/Selenium 4+ years
- Accustomed to working with Jenkins CI
- Confident in test automation of Web applications (UI and REST API)
- A person with fluent spoken/written English level (used on daily basis)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Development of automated tests to improve code coverage of the application
- Enhancing your experience in CI processes
- Active participation in design and code reviews
- Planning and estimating work to be completed
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work in a team with open-minded people who like challenging tasks
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule
- Have an excellent opportunity for self-development (English courses, learning platform, mentorship)