SoftServe is looking for a bright person who will join our cool team. Our customer is one of the biggest American-based compliance companies that runs its services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory, and more. One of the key activities of the company is to take care of several most present-day trends in the multi-disciplinary business: commercial transparency, improving government pricing reporting system and global consulting. Our Customer operates with numerous internationally known clients and has gained firm reputation by solving their complex problems, approaching each ambition from customized perspective and sustaining top corporate culture.
The Client’s solution is being designed and built to deliver a modern technology and analytics platform for addressing FWA (Fraud, Waste and Abuse). It is a multi-service technology platform architected using containerized Microservices, delivering flexible and modular analytics, reporting, and case tracking. The teams’ primary goal is to design, build and evolve highly adaptable, scalable and secure platform using cutting-edge technologies and approaches. Application has been recently migrated from Azure to AWS cloud.
A confident professional showing this experience
- At least 2 years as a team lead
- A minimum of 5 years in architecting solutions with focus on microservices in Cloud using in .NET OR Java OR Python
- 12+ years in application development; SaaS or Web based development experience.
- Proficient creating technical documents like Architecture views, Technology Architecture blueprint and design specification
- Following technology trends and is able to correlate them with business
- Skill in Architecture consulting engagements
- OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- Professional Continuous Integration and Delivery using Azure DevOps
- Confidence in DB Index Management, Partitioning and System Catalogs
- Skill in Performance tuning, Query tuning by generating and explaining plan for SQL queries
- Proficiency in REST based microservices running in containers.
- AWS concept
- Secure Coding practices and performing code reviews
- Knowledge of industry-standard patterns and practices using microservice-based architecture
- Solid understanding of the Agile software development methodology.
- Skill in Azure Devops or JIRA
- Clear and effective communication
Nice to have expertise includes
- Python/ETL & Data Integration testing
- Contract testing and testing of microservices
- C#, & .NET
- Code reviews, Security infrastructure such as Okta, OAuth2, etc.
- Solid understanding of Microservices, WebAPI, Design Patterns and Architecture
- Git, Dockers & Kubernetes
- Demonstrating RDBMS, Big Data would be added advantage
- AWS stack – EC2, RDS, SNS,
- Python would be added advantage
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Client closely and creating solution(s) for new business domain(s)
- Designing PoC and analyzing cutting-edge technologies, like Character Optical Recognition, Data Loss Prevention, etc.
- Cloud technologies and providers
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Process dynamic projects and still have a stable place to work
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Show you our casual atmosphere
- Care about your initiatives, just come and share your ideas
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities