We’re thrilled to expand our team with an awesome, new member. This time, we’re looking for an ambitious Automation QA Engineer to join the Beetroot family and work with our British client.
Who we need is a passionate and motivated person who is looking and ready for new challenges, really enjoys paying attention to details and is never bored by trying to make things work better and in a different way. You will get a great opportunity to become a part of an impressive and creative team.
Our client is a product company and their product is a step up to working with documents with a totally new approach. The main goal of this cloud product is not only to let any user work easily with documents from any device but also share and organize them.
As a work model, you will communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
- Design, development and support of automation framework based on Python, Pytest, Allure
- Creating and maintaining automated complex integration and UI test cases
- Support and extending of CI/CD processes
- Assisting the manual testing team in analyzing the results of automated tests
- Participate in code reviews
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing
- Experience in manual testing, UI test automation
- Good understanding of quality assurance principles
- Good understanding and experience with Python programming language
- Proven experience with Pytest, Allure Squish
- Experience with Jenkins, Mercurial/Git
- Work experience with in Agile team
- Readiness to develop test task
- Knowledge of any other programming language
- You love Borsch!