You will have an opportunity to work on projects, as well as become one of the key team members in the mobile app development department.
While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Solid experience with mobile app development and being a team player, readiness to assist your colleagues with different tasks and questions will make you a top candidate.
- Develop applications of different complexity
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
- Communicate with PM and the customer
- Provide estimates for tasks and whole projects
- Work with task tracking systems
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience with Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Experience with OOP and OOD – understanding of proper abstractions and program scalability & suppleness techniques
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs. Experience with WebSockets would be a plus
- Deep experience with Android SDK (Activities, Background \ Foreground Services, IntentServices, Handler\Looper, Fragments, Views, BroadcastReceivers, Notifications)
- Understanding of Java/JVM Concurrency specifics
- Reactive Programming
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Flutter experience is nice to have