— Experience in iOS development 2+ years;
— Solid experience in Swift (Objective-C will be a +);
— Foundation, UIKit, CoreData, Auto-layout;
— GDC (Multithreading), RxSwift, graphQL (Apollo), REST.;
— Deep understanding of OOP; Git flow, SOLID principles; design patterns knowledge;
— MVC/MVP/MVVM – ability to choose which architecture pattern works the best for a given case;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would Be a Plus
— Experience in working within Agile teams (e.g. SCRUM);
— Planning skills;
— Detail orientation;
— Excellent problem-solving skills.
Our client is a coach company based in Nieuwleusen, Netherlands. Our client specializes in:
– Bus rental (very modern fleet of cars, with buses from 19 to 90 people)
– Fully arranged school trips including entrance and lunch;
– Day trips to cities / musicals / sports competitions and concerts;
– Group day trips, taking over the entire organization of day out for the group.
– Feature rich application covering all aspects of coaching business needs. (finances/planning/resources/fleet/orders etc).
We’re proud of our team and are always on the lookout for people who share our vision and values so we can deliver amazing results together.